We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address and a unique user ID and password. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- The sharing of Data on information supplied by yourself on the website.
- Pursuant of legal process or Law enforcement.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Newsletters / Mailshots
We notify our client base of regular offers, product updates, new arrivals through mailshots that will be emailed to an address of your choice. You can decide if you would like to receive these by opting in and confirming once an email has been received. You can unsubscribe via your account management section.
The mailshot is between Druids and you. The information will be confidential between the two parties. We do not sell or pass on your details to any third parties.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Copyrights and Trademarks
All Trademarks and company names and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Druids has taken utmost care and attention in this Policy and the Data collated on this site, we cannot guarantee these standards. Data transmission or the use of information may be passed through avenues beyond our remit and control. Therefore we disclaim any warranties or representation in connection to the maintenance or nondisclosure of Data.
Amendments to the Policy will be notified in advance on our website, mailshot or your email address captured on our site through your account management section.